- We would appreciate that all requests for equipment be made
at least one day in advance. This holds especially true on VCR
equipment, due to their high demand. This will give us time to locate
extra equipment when needed. All requests are honored on a first come,
first served basis. Therefore, the earlier you make your request, the
better the chances are for us to be able to accommodate you. In the
past, several instructors have supplied us with copies of their class
syllabus with equipment requirements noted on applicable dates.
- When ordering equipment, please be ready to give us the room
number, time, date, day and four digit class reference number. The
reference number is needed to catalog all orders for each class and to
speed up the access to your file if a change needs to be made at a
later date. You can find your class reference number on your class
- We will deliver and pick-up all equipment. Please do not remove
equipment from the room in which it was delivered or allow another
instructor to take equipment without our knowledge. This is to insure
that everyone has an equal opportunity at the equipment and that we
know where the equipment is located. This allows us to quickly pick-up
and deliver equipment to other classrooms at peak times.
- If you have previously ordered a piece of equipment and then find
that you will not need it, please notify our office so we can free up
the equipment for use by another instructor.
- Be sure that when you are planning on showing a movie for your
class that you request the correct equipment. Many times instructors
will tell us they want to show a movie, only to find that what they
have is a video cassette. Changing their equipment request at the last
minute could pose a problem as to the availability of the items that
are needed. There are a tremendous amount of requests for video tape
recorders and they may not be available in these instances.
- Please email requests to Keith Bisplinghoff, firstname.lastname@example.org, 753-0172.